Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm confused

Sometimes i dont know which one is my inner-self...
The one with fragile attitude that is usually me when i'm at home in KB
or
The one who is half-a-fighter when i am living by myself in KL.


But i love my inner-self when i am in Kl....
I am confident
I am a problem solver
I talk with acquaintances
I am rational
I stand on my own feet
People listen to me


However...
In KB i do not have neither confidence nor ability to stand my own feet.
I am not confident to express my thought and opinion
I'm mostly very silent
I don't really do the talking with my relatives
I'm afraid to cook at home

Can I say I am "Bertalam dua muka"??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

waa.cik dewi why is it so the same with me?haha
me, iezat the confident one,talkative but when i'm at home is the silent one.pemendam perasaan berjaya.dgn sedara mara pun tak ckp byk.talam dua muka eh kita ni?

Nik Dewi said...

kita kat mana2 pon mmg sama lah cik iezat... nGehehehe~

tahap pemendaman perasaan kita nih kalo jd gunung berapi pendam bahaya woooo~~~

Mungkin kita kna semayang istikharah mencari jawaban samada kita nih bertalam dua muka atau tidak. ngehehe